1) The service provider shall abide by the business rules agreed with the platform, and shall not do anything that damages the interests of the platform.
2) The platform and the service provider agree on that: This neutral technical platform only provides the service provider with technical platform support services. The service provider shall independently handle the application development, testing, quality control, and after-sales services of smart products, and shall independently assume the responsibility for product quality and other legal responsibilities to customers.
3) The service provider shall formulate a well-established internal information control system and process, together with necessary technical means and measures, in an effort to ensure the security, accuracy, and authenticity of the data in transit.
4) The service provider shall not transfer or resell platform services and capabilities to third parties.
5) The service provider shall be responsible for the authenticity, accuracy, legality, and validity of the submitted information.
6) The service provider shall not abuse Tuya's trademark, directly provide services to third parties in the name of Tuya, or provide non-Tuya platform capabilities to third parties in the name of Tuya.